“medicines that matter”
Deliver “medicines that matter” to improve patient health and contribute to enhanced quality of life. At ARTham Therapeutics, we will create value by developing innovative medicines that are disease modifying and improve patient health.
ARTham Therapeutics Inc., is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company that will deliver ‘medicines that matter’ for patients. Our goal is to create innovative medicines that are disease modifying and satisfy significant unmet medical need. To deliver on cost and time efficiency, ARTham will run a virtual R&D operating model that seeks innovation through the best academic and business partners.
Unravel hidden value
and deliver drugs that
ultimately help patients
- ART-001 (KP-001)
New Effective Treatment for Vascular Malformations
ART-001: First in Class PI3K (phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase) inhibitor for the treatment of vascular malformations and overgrowth syndromes in Japan
- Significant unmet medical need with no current pharmacotherapy
- Patients with slow-flow vascular malformations have GOF mutation of PI3K-AKT pathway
- Selective inhibition of angiogenesis
- The phase II clinical trial for patients with slow-flow vascular malformations in Japan had met its primary endpoint.
- Kaken Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd starts the phase III clinical trial in Japan (Development code: KP-001).
Vascular malformations are benign (non-cancerous) lesions that are present at birth, but may become visible for weeks or months after birth. Unlike hemangiomas, vascular malformations do not have a growth cycle and then regress but instead continue to grow slowly throughout life.